Virtual assistant jobs are hot cakes right now. If you are looking for some of the high paying virtual assistant jobs, you are in for a great treat.
In this post, I will show you 7 sites that will pay you real good to work as a virtual assistant.
Now, this is going to be a pretty long post, and I will be updating it and adding more content. So you may want to bookmark it and always come back.
That being said. How can you make money online?
Here we go. Check out some of the best ways to make money online in 2020.
How to make money online as a virtual assistant
A virtual assistant job is another great way to make money online in 2020. As a virtual assistant, you will be working remotely.
Some of the most common jobs you will be doing include helping businesses to manage their social media accounts, provide call supports to customers, or book appointments.
Here are 5 ways to make money online as a virtual assistant.
1. Fancy hands
FancyHands is a pretty cool site you need to check out if you are searching for a virtual assistant job.
The site has thousands of users who are regularly looking for virtual assistants to help with basic tasks.
Here are their requirements:
- A computer or smartphone with a fast internet connection
- Good communication skills
- You should be able to work in different fields
To get started with FancyHands, you only need to go over to their site and apply.
Can you help companies manage their social media accounts? Then 99DollarSocial is the site you need to see.
They have thousands of users who need virtual assistants to handle their social accounts.
Your job responsibility is to help companies update their social media profiles with short posts and pictures.
Here are the requirements:
- A computer and a good internet connection.
- You must be fluent in English.
- Good at finding relevant content pieces to use on Google.
- You must be able to work from Monday to Friday.
If you are cool with that, you can apply here.
Vicky virtual assistant job pays you to handle phone call support for their partner brands and small business owners.
Your job on the phone is to help businesses with their customers’ questions and book appointments.
Here are the requirements:
- You must be comfortable with working from home without distractions.
- You have to be kind to customers on the phone.
- Be fast at typing: Minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Communication skills and a good sense of humor.
Payment: 10$ per hour.
To apply for Vicky virtual assistant job, you can go over here.
Belay virtual assistant jobs are only open to US citizens. So if you are based in the US, then this site is primarily for you.
As a virtual assistant on Belay, you will help businesses handle any of these tasks:
Manage business email inbox
- US citizen
- PC and reliable internet connection
- Good communication skills.
- You must be able to work for at least 10 hours a week.
If you would like to apply for their virtual assistant job, you can do so here.
If you have at least three years of working experience as a virtual assistant, Vasumo is a virtual assistant job site you want to try.
Other requirements are:
- Good communication
- You must be located in the US or Canada
- You have good knowledge of digital marketing
- PC and smartphone with fast internet
To apply for Vasumo, go here.
Linkedin is most likely a site you know already. It is the largest business networking site.
Linkedin jobs feature all types of job positions, including virtual assistant jobs.
To search LinkedIn for a virtual assistant job, enter “Virtual assistant job”.
You can also search for Linkedin virtual assistant jobs on Google. To do that, enter the following search phrase on Google.
“site:linkedin.com Virtual assistant job + your city”.