Please be assured that we respect your privacy and we do everything at our ends to endure that you are safe when you use this site. Furthermore, the responsibility is on us to inform you:
What Information We May Likely Collect?
1. Any Information you voluntarily submit to us, in the form of Newsletter or comment.
2. We may receive user’s backend information like IP address and browser data. But, note that such data are strictly meant to help us deliver the most suited contents for our users.
4. We have Google Analytics installed on this site, which helps us to track traffic and understand our audience demographics. Nevertheless, no personally identifiable information is sent to Google Analytics. So, be assured that your privacy is secure.
5. We might occasionally partner with companies to publish sponsored campaigns. But, be very assured that such contents would be explicitly disclosed as sponsored, in accordance with FTC.
Instances of Third-Party Handlinf of Users’ Personal Data
We want to explicitly explain certain instances when a third party site may have access to any user information from this site and the terms and limits involved.
1. We use the service of Mailmunch and Mailchimps, email newsletter delivery sites to receive users email and send them post updates from this site.
You can check out the Mailmunch and MailChimp privacy policies here and here respectively to see how they handle such information.
2. We do not sell, reveal or distribute any user’s personal information, names email address or anything else to any party. Your information is secure with us.
3. Moreover, If you do wish, to have any of your personal data be deleted from our end at any point in time, we will promptly do so.
4. Finally, if there is an update to any of our policy, be rest assured that we will promptly post it right here on this page for you.